I had more luck again at last Sunday's flea market, another three boxes of vintage postal stuff. That makes seven boxes total, although everything has been organized and sorted to where there's actually five boxes now.
I'm selling these vintage goods, as I mentioned previously. I'll only be listing things on Instagram -- in fact, having my first online live sale next Friday and Saturday at 5pm. However, as before, for those of you who might be interested in purchasing anything but you're not on IG, just email me and we'll take it from there. All sales are through PayPal. If you are on IG, find me @connieandbeegee.
Here's a list of what I'll be selling over time. Eventually I'll get to most or all of it.
- old holiday greeting postcards
- old postal postcards (the kind you buy at the P.O.), going back to the 1890s, with various things on the back
- old small business envelopes
- old #10 regular-size business envelopes
- unused old postal postcards
- unused old postal envelopes
- a few collections of old picture postcards, from World's Fairs/Expos, and a few site-specific collections from outside the U.S.
- a small collection to/from soldiers from WWII
- and more
Life is good here, really good. It's fall already, but we never really had a summer. I wouldn't be surprised if all the smoke from wildfires in the upper atmosphere has impacted the weather this year.
And the wildfire report...soon as one huge one is contained, another huge one starts. Well over 1M acres has burned in California this year alone. Several other countries are having massive wildfires this year, as well.
The world is burning up, sadly. Who knows what's to come...I'm glad I wasn't born later than I was. I got to experience life on Earth before Earth was overrun with people and controlled by oligarchs and corporations.
Have a good month...and do email me if you're interested in any vintage postal goodies.