Tuesday, December 20, 2016

New Collages

I've done little else but collage and read this past week.
I do want to start a stitched something, and will likely go through my fabrics in the next few days to see what grabs my imagination. 

Meanwhile, sifting and sorting through papers, book pages, magazine images, washi tape, stickers and whatever else I can find, is bringing me joy.  And putting disparate things together even more so.




This spread is about as holiday-ish as I'm likely to get.

Wishing you peace, joy and happiness for the holidays, and always.
xo 

7 comments:

Carol Cohn said...

You are so creative, Connie! I love looking at the products of your imagination. :)

Jan said...

I love these! I especially love the vintage bits. The images you combine and create are inspiring, thoughtful, and fun! xxj

Roberta Warshaw said...

It is always fun to change things up for new inspiration! Lovely work once again!

Jacki Long said...

I love seeing you obviously having fun!
Tiny something headed up north to you soon.
Maybe before 2017! ;o)

Sandra Rude said...

Peace and joy to you!

Leslie said...

I do enjoy looking at the assortment of items in a given spread. Kind of like where's Waldo but in a much less obnoxious way. I may try something similar just to get back in the art groove.

john said...

I am really enjoying this new work. I love that you are using grid paper. I recently viewed two journals that a woman made for her daughters. They are very vintage and extra special because this woman wanted to give a gift to each of them but had no money. So she used what she had, old fabric, old magazines, and glue. I loved the outcome. You are reminding me of this experience with your new work.