Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Progress Report


I finished stitching this together about an hour ago.  It's 28 inches square -- and it's actually pretty square considering I stitched different panels together and then assembled the parts.  Any wonkiness just gives it that handmade look and feel.  This is the biggest piece I've done, handmade or machine pieced.


Now I'm going to take a break from stitching for a few days.  Meanwhile, the piece (still unnamed) is right above where I'm sitting so I can admire it and decide what's next.

I'm having a 20% OFF sale on paintings in my Etsy Shop, through August 28.  Check it out.



6 comments:

Jan said...

I love it!

Meg Fowler said...

Magnificent!!! So graphic! LOVE!!! Reminds me of a crossword puzzle, which I know are addicted to!

jenclair said...

Wow! Wunderbar!

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Plenty to admire here...beautiful in color and lovely balance. Wonderful workmanship Connie!

Sandra Rude said...

Love this piece! But do take care of your hands - don't blow out your hands for any reason (even art).

john said...

Wonkiness, never mind! Just plain fantastic if you ask me!