Friday, August 26, 2016

'55 T-Bird Turquoise

I went through my fabric stash the other day and pulled these out.  Not sure yet where I'll go with these but I really like the colors together.

That last piece I finished, Winter Woods, was a lot bigger than I really want to go in general.  Although it is hard to stop once I start stitching little squares together.  So who knows what the new piece will become.

This weekend is the last few days of my 20% Off Sale on paintings in my Etsy Shop.   Just below is one of the pieces on sale.  Sale ends Sunday evening.

I saw my doctor last week to get results of the CT scan of my sinuses, and sure enough, there's a blockage in one of my right sinuses.  I have a consult with the ENT this coming Monday.  At least I haven't had any sinus "storms" in the past couple weeks.  I'm anxious to hear what the ENT has to say and whether there's a fix to my problem. 

My latest toenail color ~~ '55 T-Bird Turquoise.  I love it.

7 comments:

Jan said...

I love turquoise so of course I love these fabrics--great combo.

Crossing my fingers for a sinus solution. xxj

Gerrie said...

I thought they would find a blockage. When I had one, they recommended the reaming of my sinuses but mine was in a place that would be difficult and painful. I opted not to go that route and finally got relief with another round of antibiotics and saline rinses. Good luck to you!!

Dori Singh said...

Cute toes!

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Love the fabrics! Turquoise is my main fave color, so I am a little biased... sure hope they can find a treatment for your sinus issues. Nothing worse!

jenclair said...

Can't wait to see what you do next!

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

I too love turquoise...a real go to color for me! Your combination is full of potential!!

Sarah Jasson said...

Nice Post. It’s really a very good article. I noticed all your important points. Thanks 
Hair Restoration