I also haven't yet decided whether I'll gather 36 nine-patches and then piece them together, or perhaps put a few together at the outset and build outward from there. I'm just making patches at this point.
I continue to battle that allergy sinusitis I wrote about months back. I suspect it became a sinus infection some weeks ago although I haven't had much in the way of typical infection symptoms. I did get antibiotics for it earlier this week. No significant change yet. I'm taking amoxicillin but may have to go to something stronger if this doesn't knock out the infection. It's been maybe 30 years since I've taken antibiotics for anything. I'm also taking probiotics.
Some excellent recent reads ~~
- The Hare With Amber Eyes by Edmund deWaal. Best book I've read in eons.
- H is for Hawk by Helen Macdonald. Reading this now.
- Tracks by Robyn Davidson. Also saw the movie.
- The Human Age by Diane Ackerman
- Trespassing Across America by Ken Ilgunas
- The Mockingbird Next Door: Life with Harper Lee by Marja Mills
Have a great weekend.