Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Some Rain

We've finally had some rain over the past few days, thank goodness.  Not a lot, and certainly not enough, but hopefully it's a start.

This little piece, 6 x 6 inches on board, was what I created with the leftover gels and pastes on my palette when I got done with the other couple of pieces I painted a few weeks ago -- the ones which turned out horribly.  I like this one the best anyhow.  That black stuff is Liquitex Black Lava Gel.

The winner of last week's ATC giveaway has been notified.  Thanks to all who entered.  Even if you didn't win this giveaway, keep entering.

This week's giveaway is a textile postcard, 4 x 6 inches.  I'll send it to the winner in an evelope so you can send it on yourself, or just keep it.  Just write on the back in permanent ink, and stick a first class 49-cent stamp on it for domestic mailing, or $1.20 for international mailing.

To enter the drawing, either leave me an email here, or include your email address in the body of your comment to this post.  I'll do a drawing on Wednesday November 25 and I'll email the winner directly.  Don't hesitate to enter; your chances of winning are excellent.

Have a good week.  Blessings.






6 comments:

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Love the texture of this piece...I can almost reach out and run my hands across the black lava!

Jacki Long said...

I love this, and ALL of you postcards.
You and me and polka dots, Connie! ♥

Els said...

Ahhhhh Connie, lóve the dots ! (polka or no polka !)

jenclair said...

Ooh, a fabric postcard! Love this way of conducting snail mail!

The Idaho Beauty said...

Good to hear you are getting some rain. Just love that painting - there's a lot to be said for simplicity. It can be very powerful as this is. And who wouldn't enjoy winning that fabric postcard? :-)

Fred Bredberry said...

It looks really nice. I collect postcards. And it's a great pleasure to see something new and fresh. Happy that you had rain at last, BTW. I look the forecast at http://www.essay-writing-place.com/ every day and it's every time true. Hope it'll be rainy tomorrow too.
God bless you and keep you.
Fred