Sunday, November 8, 2015

Busy Working

I'm online today for the first time since last Wednesday.  What a glorious three days I had with zero reliance on my computer.

This is a painting I completed on Friday.  Acrylics, papers, pencil on canvas, 12 x 12 inches.  Things really clicked with this one; I'm real happy with it.

I've also been fooling around with watercolors.  The piece below was done with watercolor pencils on canvas panel prepped with watercolor ground; 6 x 8 inches.

I've been collecting watercolor materials for eons, and thought I'd start messing around with them.  Some of the media I have goes back 25 years.  About time I used some of it, huh?

There's a giveaway in process now, winner to be drawn this coming Wednesday.  See this post if you'd like to enter.

Have a good week.  See you Wednesday.

Watercolor pencils on canvas panel prepped with watercolor ground, 6 x 8"

6 comments:

Pamela Gerard said...

Love that painting -- did you know green is my favorite color? lol

Dori Singh said...

Love the little bird!

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

I like his piece too...very striking and the composition is so strong!

Leslie said...

Great collage! The older I get the more I like that clear yellow green. Sent u mail last week. Hope it arrives intact.

Marybeth said...

The green one warms and calms my soul!

Peggy Lynn said...

Yummy!!