Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Party of One

Acrylics on canvas panel, 11x14 inches
Finishing up another mind-blowing book about spiritual awakening, The Untethered Soul, by Michael A. Singer.  It's all really very simple.  I think you just have to be ready for it, i.e. ready to make fundamental changes in how you approach life.  I'm there.

And I'm painting away and loving it.  Really happy with what I've been doing lately.  As long as I'm happy with it, that's all that counts.

Have a good week!  xx


8 comments:

Jan Ward said...

I agree! May the path of happiness continue down the lane.
Jan

DWhiteCreations said...

lovely ;)

Anna H said...

What a great piece, I love it!

Michele Unger said...

Love the texture and the depth to this painting, Connie! You are on a roll.

Maggi said...

Love the painting. You really do seem to be in a good place right now.

frazzledsugarplummum said...

This is something different. I really like the depth that is coming through.

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

You're in a good place...enjoy your weekend. The more I make art the more 'at ease' I become!

Charlton Stitcher said...

Another lovely piece with its soft muted colours and lots to look at and think about.