Monday, May 25, 2015

Moving Along

This is the last of the series I did for the second lesson of 8 Great Paintings.  Although I may revisit this idea in future.

Meanwhile, I've begun the next lesson but I haven't painted in a few days.  My back has been bothering me so I spent most of the weekend resting and reading.

The reason my back ~ right shoulder, actually ~ has been out is because I finally got on Pinterest late last week and I spent more time pinning abstract art than I should have.  In other words more work with the mouse than my right shoulder/arm/wrist could reasonably handle.  And I've hardly scratched the surface on Pinterest.  I might go back to merely saving images on my hard drive, which I've been doing for years.  All just to look at for inspiration, of course.

Today is a holiday in the States...just another Monday as far as I'm concerned.  I do hope to paint.  Have a good week.  xx

4 comments:

Jacki Long said...

I have loved this whole series Connie it's amazing how much color you get out of black and white! ♥

The Idaho Beauty said...

This has so much depth to it. This has been a good series for you (and your readers!). I'm "celebrating" the (non)holiday with homemade potato salad and a juicy burger. Old family traditions die hard...but not the camping one! This little lady prefers enjoying the out of doors in brief spurts followed by sleeping in her own bed. :-)

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Interesting layers. Is there some phot transfer in here or just different shadings? Noce😎

john said...

Just plain stunning!