Monday, May 11, 2015

Time for a nap...

Art Journal collage, March 2015
It feels like time is moving backwards...we're having winter weather here on the North Coast.  Cold and windy with some showers.  My heater is on higher than it was for much of actual winter.  No complaints, really ~ this is still California, after all.  Drought-striken, with frequently wacky weather.

I've prepped a couple small canvases for Lesson 2 of 8 Great Paintings, and plan to begin painting tomorrow.

This weather makes me feel tired, more tired than usual.  I want to hunker down and read and nap...so I do, often.

Hope you have a good week.  The couch and another book are beckoning me...  xx

4 comments:

Jacki Long said...

Like it a lot! ♥

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

You could certainly nap inside that cozy collage. I picture a wood fire burning in that house. Wacky NE weather here. 90 on Sunday, 50 yesterday, 40's this morning and 85 later today. I did take a nap yesterday and started a new book. xox

Leslie said...

That collage looks like snow drifts piled up to the second floor! Way chillier than normal here as well. Terrible for biz but nothing to be done about it except bitch which never fixed anything lol.

john said...

I thought of Sweden for some reason when I looked at this journal collage. :-)