Friday, May 15, 2015

A Rather Large Number

Acrylics, vintage papers, digital imagery on 10x10" stretched canvas
This is the companion piece to the last painting I posted.  The digital image I used here was a photo of rolls of handmade paper in a local shop, taken a number of years ago.  This is the fourth or fifth time I've used that image, in one iteration or another.

So, in the next two or three days, the all-time hits to this blog will reach 400,000!  That's a lot of page loads in seven years.  Naturally, I'll be having a Giveaway, about which I'll post info and images on Monday.

This has been a busy week for me, and I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.  Hope you have a good one.  xx

5 comments:

Pamela Gerard said...

That IS a lot of page views -- congrats! And I hope you do have a lovely, relaxing weekend. And, I hope I do too.

The Idaho Beauty said...

What a popular girl! ;-) Here's to a lovely relaxing weekend for all of us.

Jacki Long said...

This is so great Connie!
So much to enjoy, over and over.
Have a great relaxing weekend!

Els said...

So special that you can still come back to the image ... that it still holds inspiration ;-)

Happy weekend (mine will be good with a little birthday boy ;-) ....)

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

So many page visitors...congratulations!!