Thursday, April 30, 2015

Living With Art

Today one of my art-filled studio walls is featured in Seth Apter's weekly Living With Art series on his blog, The Altered Page.

So I thought I'd post the other images I sent Seth, for him to choose from.

This is the east wall of the north studio.

This is the south wall of the north studio.

This is the south wall of the south studio.

This is the north wall of the north studio.  The small mounted quilt at top left is one that I sold last weekend.

And here, again, is a link to Seth's blog, The Altered Page.

9 comments:

Jan said...

What a lovely idea for a blog series. Your studio view provides a great contrast to the others. I love the eclectic feel of your studio. Love being there...

jenclair said...

You could have knocked me down when I checked the Living with Art post! I always try to check Seth's Living with Art posts, but never expected to see someone I know! Yay, You! Very cool!

Jacki Long said...

Looks like a great space Connie, just ss I would have expected. ;o)

ileneharris said...

So nice. Especially after your successful show and sale last weekend. Good news keeps happening...

Pamela Gerard said...

How lovely! Looks wonderfully arty and cozy.

Paper Chipmunk (aka Ellen) said...

Fabulous, Connie! I love these views of your color and texture filled habitat.

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Thanks for the studio tour! Its great to see the mixture of working space and wall display. Truly living with art!

amy of four corners design said...

I loved seeing your photo as part of Seth's post - but even happier that you posted a few more pics...I love seeing inside of other creative's spaces - and yours is just divine!

Charlton Stitcher said...

What a wonderful view of your (impressively neat) studio!