Saturday, March 28, 2015

Whimsy

Acrylics on canvas panel, 12x12 inches
This is my next piece for Lesson 6.  Exercising my chops carving into wet paint.  You can use just about anything to incise lines in paint, although my favorite tools are knitting needles.  I'm using double-pointed needles, in a variety of sizes, that I'll never use to knit with again.  Even if I do though, these needles come in sets of five, so there are more than enough to repurpose one from each set to my painting tools.

Have a great weekend.  I'll be back here on Monday.  xo

4 comments:

Jan said...

That sounds like fun--looks like it, too!

Charlton Stitcher said...

What fun - so much going on here - and little gems hidden in the corners!

john said...

Really amazing! Not only do I like the use of color but the line quality is excellent Good show!

ileneharris said...

Stepping Stones...