Saturday, November 1, 2014

Just Now...

Skies over Fortuna, mere moments ago.  I love our cloudscapes here. 

Spent the last two days with zero computer time at all, and loved it.  I'll be doing a lot more of that.  Really, there's not much online that I want anymore.  I just want to be alone, on my own, following my own rhythms, rhymes and reasons.  All that sharing I did here recently seemed to give me even more permission to live my life exactly the way I want to.  Lord knows I've earned that right.

4 comments:

Jacki Long said...

Amen! Enjoy Connie! ♥

ileneharris said...

Lovely sky. Lovely clouds...

Maggi said...

Dramatic skies. Enjoy your journey.

Charlton Stitcher said...

So true, Connie ... so true. I've just recently found that blogging can clear the mind and clarify things too - what I'm trying to do and how I do it to best effect. I wonder whether just writing things down without the posting would have the same effect?