Saturday, November 29, 2014

Just a Note...

...to respond to several of your comments.

The journals I've been making recently are just for myself, basically.  I don't want to part with any of them at the moment.  If this changes in the future, i.e. if I post them for sale somewhere, I'll let you know.

Also, I appreciate your comments about my giving an online class or classes.  Unfortunately I am not set up to produce videos of my work and/or me working, so I have no plans to create and market online classes.  Sorry.  But thanks for asking.

Have a great weekend.  xo

2 comments:

Michele Unger said...

If I were you, I wouldn't part with any of those beautiful journals, either! Too bad you can't film and market an online class....I'd take it! I do so love your work, Connie!

Jacki Long said...

Our loss, but I so understand.
Enjoy, Connie!