Monday, September 8, 2014

Where The Action Is

Everybody loves a good sale, right?

Here, then, is where you can find all those goodies that I'm currently selling...

Hand Dyed, Hand Spun Silk Yarns ~~ I've already sold 40 percent of what I listed yesterday.  Hurry over...

Books and Obscure CDs at Amazon ~~ This is all my current listings at Amazon, in one place.

Cabochons, mostly Chinese Turquoise...

Sterling Silver Beads...

Vintage Linens...

Quilting Arts Back Issues...

Glass Seed and Accent Beads...

I hope you'll shop 'til the cows come home...but please don't drop on my account.

Have a great week.  And thanks, as always, for your ongoing support and encouragement.  xo

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I like this one. The bits of aqua are perfect. Would love to have a week or two there sometime.

ileneharris said...

These are gorgeous! You sold over 40% in one day...

I am not sure what I would knit with these yarns, but maybe I should take a look before it's all gone...