Saturday, June 7, 2014

Suddenly Stampheads

My pal Ilene came over yesterday and we made stamphead ATCs.  We had a blast.  I did all these yesterday, and I've got more in the works, also some stamphead postcards.  These are so much fun.  Click on the photos to make them bigger.

My days of making pronouncements about what I will/may/might/likely/possibly do or not do in the next day/week/month/near or distant future are over.  What's certain is that I will do exactly whatever it is I do, whenever I do it.  That is enough.

I woke myself up out of the strangest dream this morning.  In present-tense dream lingo, I'm having an unannounced visit from a group of people from a social service agency that's been providing me benefits of some sort.  They're very nice people, friendly, helpful, etc.  However by the time they leave, everything in my life has been wired, i.e. bugged.  They're trying to get into my head as well but I'm resisting with all my might.  Finally, my dream self realizes this has to be a dream and I wake myself up to make sure.

So I'm especially grateful to be here with you in my real life this morning.  Have a wonderful weekend!  xo 

16 comments:

jenclair said...

I absolutely love these! They are fun and funny!

Meg Fowler said...

Fantastically funny! I love these ... and I MUST make some! Thanks for the inspiration!

ileneharris said...

That was so much fun to do with you, yesterday. Your organization and great set up made everything so easy. And the cheesecake was absolutely scrumptious! Your online friends don't know about THAT talented side of you. But lucky for me, I not only know about it - I get to eat the results in real time...

Love and Hugs

john said...

Again, you have out done yourself. These are absolutely excellent. Love each one! What a super activity to do with your friend.

Your dream is totally out there. Do you watch a lot of television? It seems like something from the cinema.

Jan said...

These are fun and I'm envious of Ilene for the play day and the cheesecake!

xo

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Just love all the stamp heads everyone is doing, made one myself in a workshop yesterday. These are great. xox

Jacki Long said...

Great as always,
and lucky you two,
fun and food! ;oD

Irene said...

Those look like they were lots of fun to make, especially finding the slogans.

Your dream was weird, but very self explanatory of course.

Have fun making more stampheads, or whatever you decide to do.

xox

Lynn Bishop said...

I love these so much!!

PamelaArtsinSF said...

Of course I love these and think they are fabulous. And I had a weird dream last night but I don't want to talk about it! xo

amy of four corners design said...

I love these! fantastic!

Charlton Stitcher said...

What fun these are ... something else to try in a wilder moment!

Karen Isaacson said...

"May God preserve us from the crocodiles" is my favorite. cracked me up.

Michele Unger said...

I laughed out loud when viewing this new series of ATCs. They're wonderful and fun! And you did them when you wanted, just the way you wanted. (That's the best part.)

miss polly said...

wise words!!! What's certain is that I will do exactly whatever it is I do, whenever I do it. That is enough.

~miss p

Leslie said...

Late to the party, as usual. Great ATCs! They're such a fun size and stamps heads are the perfect technique for them. I love the goofy captions you've chosen.
Also love the end of pronouncements statement. I really try not to do that cause I rarely/never live up to them. Kinda like New Year's resolutions.