Monday, March 17, 2014

Stamphead Revisited, Series 3

Made another batch of Stampheads on Saturday.  Some of the background images are from vintage magazines, and some from contemporary mags.

I also did a new series of collage postcards over the weekend.  So now I have a lot of stuff to post...and I might post more regularly this week than intimated last Friday.  But at least I don't feel as though I have to.  And I know you'll all be here regardless.

Interesting that by removing that sense of being compelled, I am being as (or more) creative than before. 

11 comments:

Meg Fowler said...

These are so freaking COOL!!!

PamelaArtsinSF said...

What she said!! I second that. (I tried commenting earlier on my stupid phone and it won't work...I need a new phone) so here I am trying agin. LOVE these (of course). Thanks for the card you sent me. I will send you one (or two) back this week. YUMMY post.

ileneharris said...

Love the kitten girl one! Maybe you can show me how to do this...

Leslie said...

Love the blue lady singing in the first pic. And the captions add a whole 'nother dimension.

Karen Isaacson said...

you have such a knack for these. they are wonderful.

Charlton Stitcher said...

Nothing like a sense of freedom to help with feeling creative ...!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Everyone is in love with the stamp heads and these are so cool Connie Rose.....Glad you are enjoying more. xox

Vicki said...

These are just fabulous, Connie! I love every one of them. Such great characters you've created.

john said...

OMG! These are just great! Now I am going back to look more closely at each one! Terrific!

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Connie. These are sooooo cool, I had to chuckle. I especially liked the cat heads, but they're all great!
best, nadia

amy of four corners design said...

love these!