Monday, February 24, 2014

Everyone's A Winner

Thank you for all your wonderful comments on the blog, especially over the last week.  All of you are winners, because you're all playing the game of life so admirably well.

I had 51 international comments in total, and the random number generator chose number 5, which is Lorna Jones in the U.K.  Send me your postal address, Lorna, and I'll get your gift off to you this week.
On the domestic front, I had 89 comments and the RNG chose number 13, which is Anna Hinkle in Oregon.  Anna, send me your address and your gift will also go out this week.

And thanks again to everybody.  I so appreciate your support and enthusiasm for my creative exploits, and I always love hearing from you.

xo

9 comments:

Ineke said...

Congratulations to the winners.

Anna H said...

I am so excited to be a winner, and you can be sure I will put these items to good use! Thanks Connie....

Gill said...

Congratulations to Lorna and Anna!

Charlton Stitcher said...

Congratulations to the winners ... and thanks to you, Connie, for your email sent to me in answer to a posting query when Blogger refused to accept your comment on my blog. What a helpful way this is to get queries sorted out and thank you for your quick response.

jenclair said...

Lucky Ladies!

Jeannie said...

Congratulations Anna and Lorna! Enjoy your treasures! Thank you, Connie for always inspiring me to try something new and outside of my comfort zone. Have a wonderful week, my friend!

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Congratulations to the winners! And congratulations to you for your 300,000 mark!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Yay to your winners. Lorna's a blog bud from way back....xox

Maggi said...

Congratulations to the winners. They are going to love their prizes.