Sunday, February 23, 2014

Artjuvenation

Today I'm featuring work by John Arbuckle of Artjuvenation.  John and I followed each other's blogs for a while and then started swapping mail art last fall.

I adore John's work.  He does both art journaling and collage, and often combines the two digitally.  He regularly builds numerous layers into his pieces, even the ATCs, and uses really evocative imagery.

John is one of a few mixed media artists that I consider to be part of a Collage Dream Team of sorts.  Don't miss John's fab work



The magic number, 300,000, was hit early this morning here on the blog.
I'll continue taking comments today as entries into the Giveaway...
and then draw winners first thing tomorrow morning.
Good Luck, and thanks so much for all your comments!  xo

9 comments:

ileneharris said...

Congratulations, Connie, on hitting your mark today. I am toasting to your continued happiness in the mixed media world. Cheers!

Meg Fowler said...

John's work is great! But I almost flipped out! I just bought a fine art print yesterday of three crows by Ben Free almost exactly like that upper right one! LOL

PamelaArtsinSF said...

300,000 --yikes! Congratulations to you and thanks for your lovely blog.

Charlton Stitcher said...

Congratulations ... and what a lovely post to celebrate! I will investigate John's site at my leisure.

MegWeaves said...

Oh, while I slept, of course. Congratulations, Connie!

john said...

Wow! What a nice surprise on my rainy Seattle Sunday! Thanks so much for this treat of seeing my work on your blog. You are so generous! Happy day! :-)

The Idaho Beauty said...

The intensity of John's colors in these is wonderful. And now I guess I should look at my own stats to see how many hits I've garnered over the years. Congrats on hitting the magic number!

Jacki Long said...

Congratulations Connie! Quite a feat, but wish I had been in on your great work earlier. However, I am so appreciative of it now. To be so consistently good is real talent!
I too follow John's blog and was so thrilled to get to meet him. Like you, he is talent personified! ♥♥

Marybeth said...

Congratulations! How long will it take to reach 600,000? Marybeth