Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Roll Another One

Happy New Year everybody!  Wishing every one of you the best of everything, abundantly,
this year and always!

Thank you so much for your readership, for your support of me and my work, for your wonderful comments.  I've made some dear friends through my blog and I really do feel the love coming in and going out, all around the world.

I have a couple of benchmarks coming up middle of this month and I'll be doing a giveaway of something special.  Will say more as things develop.

Much love, peace and happiness to you all!

11 comments:

Jeannie said...

Happy New Year, Connie!!! I vow this will be a break through year for us all!

Irene said...

Happy New Year. I really like your work of art today. It is a very fitting way to start the year and I do like the colors you chose.

Leslie said...

My comments are getting pretty redundant because I really like just about every one of these monochromatic pieces. The earthy colors in this one appeals.

Charlton Stitcher said...

This is lovely Connie - the colours and the simplicity.
And I know just what you mean about the contacts from around the world through blogging - so supportive and encouraging - and from time to time a great source of inspiration and ideas.
A Happy New Year to you and may you achieve what you want.

MegWeaves said...

And to you, Connie!

donna!ee said...

happiest new year to you connie. I so enjoy the way your creative wheels spin! blest be ;D

tronaldte said...

Love, love this!

Meg Fowler said...

Love coming to your blog and seeing your latest creations. I just wish I had your determination to make art every day! Keep inspiring me with each post, and maybe some of your resolve will rub off on me!!!

Jane Davies said...

Beautiful piece, Connie, and GREAT blog! Thanks for putting the link in your intro post.

Maggi said...

Happy New Year Connie and Beegee. Sorry this is late but I now have a computer again!

Ginny Huber said...

Happy new year Connie. Glad i stopped by and saw this..inspiring pieces..