Wednesday, October 9, 2013

We've Got Mail

Lots of mail in and out these days.  First two images are my outgoing today and a few days ago.  As for today's outgoing haul, I now don't owe mail art to a soul -- until more comes in.


These two images are recent incoming.  In the photo below, that book at top left is a traveling mail art project I received from a pal in San Jose, CA who'd received it from Austin, TX who'd received it from the originator in Greece.  I filled in a few pages and will send it off today to a mail art friend in Medford, OR.  Eventually it'll make its way back to Greece...along with 9 other books that the originator put in the international mail last summer.  What a cool project.


4 comments:

PamelaArtsinSF said...

Connie--Everything looks wonderful. All caught up? Savor the moment. I don't think I am ever all caught up.....but I want to be!

john said...

So much fun getting a piece of mail art from you. Thanks so much!

Maggi said...

You are so prolific. Love the concept of sending the book around and what a wonderful time the Greek originator is going to have, going through those books when they finally arrive home.

uncustomary said...

Love the blue piece in the outgoing and the "decisions decisions" piece in the incoming!