Friday, August 9, 2013

Resolution

Last night I published an update to yesterday's post, and in case you missed it, here it is again.  The bottom line ~ You can set up a Bloglovin' account to either read blogs online at Bloglovin' or set your account to receive blogs by email.  OR you can contact me if you want to be on my in-house email list.  Whatever works for you, it's all good for me.  If you choose to go with me directly, you'll get a confirmation from me that you're on the list.

The image is another recent collage painting, hand printed/painted paper and Golden fluid acrylics.  On canvas board, 10 x 8 inches.

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Another marvelous painting. I love the grungy, rusty, industrial look you've gotten here. It inspires me to try this.

Sandra Rude said...

The colors really sing - love the turquoise and rust together. Beautiful!

Judy said...

mmmmmm!

xxoo

PamelaArtsinSF said...

That is a great looking painting!

Kit Lang said...

You can also use Feedly, a reader that I really recommend. :)

john said...

I have been remiss in visiting your blog. Lovely work here.

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Love love love this.

Judy Rys said...

Love all the translucent layers with the jewel tones.