Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Good Mail Days

Incoming Mail, August 17
I've had some outstanding mail days recently.  Saturday and Monday brought all these goodies to me, from home and abroad.

Incoming Mail, August 19

These two cards went out last week ~ along with a lot of other mail that I didn't photograph.

These cards and envies (envelopes) are going out today, along with four Postcrossing postcards.

I made a new batch of envies on Monday.  These will get further embellishment before they're sent on their way to the recipients.

6 comments:

B. Lee said...

Nice incoming and outgoing mail!! Good mail days are great!!

Maggi said...

Great mail, both incoming and outgoing. I bet the postman loves coming to your house.

PamelaArtsinSF said...

Yes-- agree with the others -- good looking incoming and outgoing. And something will go out to you from me tomorrow. Happy Mail!

Grammargal said...

Yummy!!

john said...

Absolutely too much fun getting and sending mail like this!

frazzledsugarplummum said...

wow