Thursday, July 4, 2013

Recent Outgoing Mail Art

I've sent and received a lot of mail art in the last month or so but have neglected to post photos here.  These are only some of what I've produced recently.



Hope you have a good holiday today if you're in the U.S., and just a regular good day if you're not.  Holidays don't mean anything to me anymore -- it's just a Thursday as far as I'm concerned.   And especially with the political situation here and elsewhere these days, I'd just as soon we could be celebrating a revolution of a different sort.  But, oh well...

8 comments:

Dori Singh said...

all so cool! love your mail!

PamelaArtsinSF said...

You've got some good looking mail there!

MegWeaves said...

Gulp. Over here, we're warned against "defacing" the address side, so I'm trying to think of ways to get through that rule. It appears it's perfectly OK to receive them, as long as they can read the address!!

Judy said...

NICE!

xxoo

Irene said...

Oh, you multi-talented one. You are good.

As to a revolution. I am waiting for everyone in western Europe to get up and protest en masse like people are doing in some other parts of the world.

Maggi said...

Great envelopes, and one of them is sitting on my table right now. Thank you

Karen Isaacson said...

fabulous envelopes! would you add this link to the "mail art monday" round up? these are so inspiring!

jenclair said...

Mail art is so much fun! I did a lot of this several years ago; even went to the post office and took pictures and made my own stamps using postal workers. I have a box full of wonderful stuff I received, and a few things I had framed.