Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Step One

These are works in progress ~ one set of eight Gelli prints made in Carla Sonheim's class yesterday.

I absolutely love doing more with less.  Even though I have invested in some new supplies and media recently, I'm all for going back to my roots...do what I can with what I have, right where I am.

I'll post a second set of prints tomorrow.  And tomorrow afternoon, following Wednesday's video lesson, I'll do the next step on some or all of these pieces.  I have to say, though, that many of these could conceivably stand just as they are.



10 comments:

Gerrie said...

These made me gasp when I opened your blog today. Beautiful colors - made me happy.

Sandra Rude said...

These are beautiful, Connie! The possibilities with the Gelli prints seem endless.

Michelle Reuss said...

I just signed up for this class (waiting on class information)...eager to get started! These beautiful prints sold the class to me!

Quilt or Dye said...

Nice job! I am taking the class too and tonight is my night to play. Wish me luck!

Julie said...

Wonderful work! I love the colours you have used.

Kim Henkel said...

Your pieces are beautiful. I too am in the class, but am not so happy with my pieces yet. I will get there though! Enjoy the class!

drusilla cole said...

Wow! I love your pieces.fabulous colours and so subtle!..makes me want to take the class too :-)

Maggi said...

Love the simplicity and transparency of these.

Judy said...

I do love these! ;-)

xxoo

jackie said...

Lovely colours, it does look fun.