Wednesday, February 27, 2013

More Oldies

I am planning to get back to work today.  The last couple have held interruptions of one sort or another during the day and I'm never quite able to settle into anything productive when that happens.
  
I'm still pondering ideas for the "numbers" book challenge but I will take some steps toward creating something, today.  I'll likely just have to plunge in and get started, let it evolve from there.  I'm doing this personal challenge just because content is so difficult for me in creating handmade books ~ stretching myself is good exercise.





6 comments:

Jan said...

Love these! I'm inspired,and I can actually retrieve journal stuff to work on.

Sandy said...

I know about interruptions! These spreads are great. The one with the squares reminds me of numbers.

Irene said...

Looking at your colorful and well designed pages, I know I could never create anything like them. I lack the imagination, but I do know how to admire them. I think that is the next best thing. xox

KAM said...

Connie...These are wonderful! Thank you for posting more of your magnificent collection of journal pages.
Kristin

Maggi said...

Another wonderful set of spreads. I'm becoming inspired to get going on some journalling.

frazzledsugarplummum said...

It is great to see the challenges you are working on/playing with. I sure do know about interruptions.