Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Good to Go

My Zazzle Shop is happening -- I've opened with a dozen items featuring collage images ~~ canvas shopping bags, mouse pads, magnets and mugs.  And what fun this is!  It's just so cool to see my collages on products.  Check it out!  I'll be adding a product line with sky/cloud images in the near future.

And incidentally, Zazzle is having a 20.11% off sale on everything purchased there, through this Thursday, January 6!

And speaking of collages, before the end of the year I added two more archives of earlier work on Collage Journey.

Today was an eventful day in its own right -- I collaged, fixed a design problem on a quilt I'm making, loaded my now-former loom and accessories into the new owner's truck, reorganized a lot of digital images on the computer and designed new products at Zazzle...and now I'm ready for a few episodes of Monk.  I'm on Season 5.

See you soon!

5 comments:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

It is awesome to see your collage designs on product. They look wonderful.

Nora said...

What a very nice collage that is that you're showing on this post. I've never seen it before. I love the arrangement and the colors. Good luck with your new shop.

Approachable Art said...

Holy cow you were productive today! Congrats on your new storefront, may you have tons of success!

Jan said...

I'm tired. :-)

susan christensen said...

I am always impressed by your accomplishments, Connie! I will check out your new shop. Congratulations.