Here's a little quilt I made this week. The fabric, black cotton with printed white squares, was one of my very first discharge experiments, over a year ago. I thought periodically about quilting it, but saw something this week in SAQA's Portfolio 16 that brought this piece of fabric to mind. And right then and there I got it ready to quilt. I'm calling it Eclipse. I did a French binding with black commercial cotton with tiny dots on it. And now the piece is on the wall in the front room of my studio, hung by fabric tabs over a piece of bamboo.
I just posted some fabric postcards to my Textile Sales blog -- check 'em out!