The latest green piece, entitled Chartreuse, finished size 16x23 inches. The foundation fabric is four deconstructed screen prints pulled on one piece of linen. I'd had the fabric for some time and every time I unfolded it out to look at it, it seemed to scream "Quilt Me!"
So I added a few small pieces of other deconstructed prints and then strategically embellished the machine appliqued top with Lumiere.
After quilting, I added the border/binding, a piece of shiboried cotton, then applied Shiva Paintstix around the edges to highlight the bronze areas. I actually finished the piece a few days ago but waited until the oil paint was dry before photographing it yesterday.
Have a great weekend! Don't forget the 20% off sale at my Etsy Shop!