Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh My God! ~ Part 1

Started on the new studio this morning ~ the first photo is the front room/kitchen/living space/wet room-to-be. The next two photos are different shots of the bedroom/main studio.

I did some work on this project today but still much to do. I'm feeling exhausted ~ as well I should be ~ so I'm taking it slow. But it is coming together nicely. I absolutely love arranging or rearranging space, especially small spaces. Our little home is looking really cozy and wonderful, too. And I'm mighty glad we have a place to put things (aka storage locker) that we don't have room for!

Now, to bed!

6 comments:

Mai-Britt Axelsen said...

Thanks for sharing, keep posting - this is one of my favorites, artist's working space and rearranging for even better space....... Any before pictures?

Meg in Nelson said...

Start of a new adventure!!

tiedyejudy said...

Aah... the nesting phase... I do love it! Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Hugs,
Judy

Gerrie said...

OMG! indeed. I have just finished cleaning my area and I am exhausted.

Sandra Rude said...

Reminds me of MY studio right after we moved into the new home, and before I had time to arrange/rearrange. Boxes and bins everywhere, loom parts strewn about, total chaos! Putting it right is so very satisfying! Take your time, and enjoy the new space.

frazzledsugarplummum said...

So exciting