So the way I figure it, I'm 2/3 of the way through my life. I keep thinking that I want to really enjoy the next 30 years, and live these coming years differently from the last 60, qualitatively different. I'm sitting here doing a "quick & dirty" list of goals for the rest of my life, and what comes off the top of my head is to
- make as much art as I can, joyfully
- have a happy home, wherever and however big or small that may be
- keep things as simple as possible, get down to or back to basics
- give love and receive love
- be as close to nature as I can
- stop worrying and trust that everything always works out
Trust is my word for this year, I just remembered (!), and today, especially, would be a good day for me to renew my commitment to live in trust. And not be attached. And be open to whatever the Universe has in store for me. And accept it gratefully and gracefully.
So Happy Birthday to me, Pisces/Virgo/Scorpio woman!