- I've carved several more lino stamps and experimented with them on paper
- Torn or cut small pieces of fabrics to experiment with (1/2 yard or less, sometimes quite small)
- Paint dyed a piece and experimented with salt on the dye
- Made sure all my fabric paints are of appropriate consistency and actually exit the squeeze bottles as they should
- Started experimenting with the paints and fabric pens and glittery stuff
- Woven some on the current piece on the loom
- Tried different methods of applying dye to fabric
Now I'm laying in bed but I couldn't sleep, so I'm blogging. My mind is busy with creative ideas and I can't wait to get back into the studio. Except I'm tired and really need to call it a night!