Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Artists in Flight

You are warmly invited to a showing of ARTISTS IN FLIGHT, a group exhibition for the Artists in Business Focus Group sponsored by the Northcoast Small Business Development Center in Eureka. Since May of last year, I have been participating in this SBDC program, developing my textile art and business.

Please join me and the entire group at The Ink People Center for the Arts during this Saturday's Arts Alive! Here are the details:

Saturday, March 1, 2008
Reception 6-9 pm
411 12th Street in Eureka

Show continues through March 29th, T-Sat 11-4 p.m.

3 comments:

Sweet Irene said...

I'll jump on a few planes and be right over.

Seriously, I wish I could, because I love Northern California and I would love to see your work in person and you too.

Have a very good and successful exhibition.

Ciao...

Connie Rose said...

Thanks Irene, wish you could be here, as well. Also thanks for your other recent comments. Stay tuned, there'll be more from me this week!

Sue O'Kieffe said...

lucky me. i'll get to see your work. woohoo!!
im getting really excited. how about you?
~sue okieffe