Saturday, January 4, 2014

Strange Dreams

Would one of you please confirm for me that Word Verification is turned on here?  Just leave a note in the comments.  Thanks.

I've been getting spammed in comments from one person, via Google+, so I enabled the verification widget.  But I can't see if it's working from my end.  If I can't nab this person this way, I'll have to enable comment moderation, which I'm loathe to do.

As HH Dalai Lama says, "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito." 

11 comments:

Meg Fowler said...

It's working, Connie!

Alice said...

Yes, it's working

girlunwinding said...

I hate word verification but I hate spammers MORE, so you do what you gotta do.
love all the textural aspects in your collage.
~Dawn

Maggi said...

A very moving piece.

Sweetpea said...

Feeling your agitation about the spammer, Connie. Had a spot of trouble for a while after my contest post ... same thing as you, it was a Google+ "person", the same one over & over. I turned on the verification thingy again, too, but within a couple of days they were back. Finally resorted to the option of closing comments on that particular post and voila, the mosquito went away. Fingers crossed for you!

Lovely collage ;>]]

Roberta said...

Yes, and I don't mind the numbers either. Much easier for these old eyes to read! I am glad they have that option now.

KAM said...

I am really enjoying your current collages..and yes the numerical identifier is on.

Heidi said...

Love your pictures.

john said...

I love how the monochromatic-ness helps exhibit the photographs so well. Great composition!

jenclair said...

Love the collage and the quote! I've tried sleeping with a mosquito--aargh.

Leslie said...

Another really good one, maybe my favorite so far. From where I sit, it appears quite 3D, like an assemblage piece. Love it!