Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Winter Spring WrapUp

I finished working in my Winter Spring 2013 Journal over the weekend.  Here are a few page spreads from the completed innards.

The library checkout slip on the spread above is interesting.  I noted on February 7 when I made my entry that the last time the book, which I'd gotten at a thrift shop somewhere, had been checked out was in 1961, and that I was in junior high (which I hated for numerous reasons) in Los Angeles at the time, and that that was 52 years ago.  Oh. My. God.





Yesterday I started working in my Summer Fall 2013 Journal, among other things.

Mary Ann Moss just revealed her latest online class, SEWN.  Check out the video.  It's gonna be a blast!

5 comments:

MegWeaves said...

Dear Connie, please adopt me so I can eventually inherit this book. LOL. But jokes aside, it's lovely. I especially love the leaves motifs.

jackie said...

it looks like you really enjoyed making this, so much detail. Pleased you enjoyed the 'We love your books' exhibition.

Sandy said...

It's a wonderful book. Time does fly!

PamelaArtsinSF said...

Yes--I agree--adopt me and I want the book too! Do you make mini's? The pages look terrific. I saw Mary Ann's new class but I am no good with a sewing machine....

Andria said...

Wow, this journal is A-MA-ZING! Would I ever love to sit and flip through its pages so I could thoroughly appreciate all that it represents!