Tuesday, February 26, 2013

From the Recent Archive

I pulled a few photos from recently completed art journals ~ images that have been sitting in a photo file I call "Blog Photos Not Posted."  I always keep a few photos of my work back, to post later if need be.  (Read: if I don't have anything more current to show!)

Reorganizing keeps me in a state of restlessness, which I'm experiencing at the moment.  Ideas are germinating in my brain but little is manifesting presently, as I walk around the studio, or back and forth between my two rooms, and think about where I want to put things now and what I want to recycle.

I did the first page, though, in my newest art journal last night.  I want this journal to be different somehow, different for me anyway.  I'll see how it develops.



8 comments:

Els said...

It must be fun to have your art work all "collected" in a journal like this !

Jan said...

I like these soooo much!

emma-alittlebitofeverything said...

Lovely pages & what a great idea to sort your scraps - they look delicious! I've tried 'experimental packs' successfully in my studio before - must make some more up for the season.

Irene said...

I can't wait to see what you will do with your new journal. I am sure there are ideas brewing in that head of yours. Something wonderful will come about. xox

KAM said...

what a most wonderful collection of your artwork..so many different expressions...the bird is really talking to this birder gal! so much inspiration.

Maggi said...

I like the idea of having a collection of images for the blog ... just in case. Interesting collection and I'm sure that the ideas that are germinating will come to fruition once you have sorted out your spaces.

Maggi said...

I like the idea of having a collection of images for the blog ... just in case. Interesting collection and I'm sure that the ideas that are germinating will come to fruition once you have sorted out your spaces.

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Love the work. Horticulture study is finished, I think. Awesome while it lasted but got a bit much by the end. This year, according to my daughter is 'Clean UP, and Clear OUT'. We have floor boards to put down and masses of stuff to rearrange and recycle. Ugh.....