Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Growing Collection

This is my collection of handmade books, every one of them.  Just another one or two before I'll have to clean off a second shelf to make room for more.

I'm laying low this weekend ~ recovering from a head cold.  Lots of projects in the works, which may or may not see any action for a few days. 

I've been reading A LOT lately, even more than usual.  Finished my fourth novel in nine days, yesterday.  Now I'm reading the authorized bio of Roald Dahl, which I'm enjoying.

Have a good weekend.

8 comments:

Irene said...

Your books look very nice, Connie. You can be proud of yourself.

I hope you get over your cold quickly. I guess that remedy I posted on Facebook will come in handy, huh?

MegWeaves said...

Oh so beautiful! SWOON!! And the Dahl book is one I've been looking for! Get well better, but enjoy the wee break and read all you can!

Emma said...

Wow, I look forward to the day when I can read that much, oh, AND have a shelf that long of such beautiful books! I'm working on it. Can you believe I just did a post about my first gelatin printing? Vibes across the water! Yours are beautiful, wonderful shapes & colors, carry on ;)

Sandy said...

A wonderful collection and displayed much more nicely than mine are in a box.

Alice said...

Nice family portrait! Beautiful collection.

jenclair said...

A collection to be proud of! They look great displayed together!

susan christensen said...

What a great collection, Connie. Hope you recover from your cold fast - but what a good way to catch up on ones reading.

Jan said...

Impressive! I'm the proud owner of one that's not there on YOUR shelf, because it's on my coffee table! The better to show it off!