Monday, November 19, 2012

Maps of Italy

I made this little book on Friday, called Maps of Italy.  It's a Lotus Map Book (likely goes by other names as well).  Finished size is 4.25 x 4.25 inches, and the pages are folded maps of Italy from an old atlas.



And speaking of Venice ~ I am so stoked that I'll be going to Venice for Christmas, leaving on December 15!  Well...actually...I'm not going in the flesh, I'm taking Mary Ann Moss's brand-spanking new online class, Ticket to VeniceShe's going to Venice, and taking the class participants with her.  Daily private videos of Venice, making a travel journal right along with her, PDF printables, daily digital postcards...

I'm very excited.  I'm afraid I'll never get to Venice myself, not in this lifetime.  But I can't think of a better way to go than with Mary Ann.  Check out the class -- registration just opened.



6 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hurrah!!! That sounds like so much fun. I really wish you were actually going, but this is almost as good. I had to read the post twice because I first thought you were. :) Bon Voyage!

MegWeaves said...

Where in Italy did you go, though?

Valerie Kamikubo said...

The maps are lovely. Have a great time with the class.

artymess said...

I went to Venice a few years ago it was magical ........never say never Connie you might get there yet ........Lovely book ......Happy thanksgiving to you and BeeGee.......xx

Sandy said...

What a clever idea

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Look forward to seeing your responses to the Venice trip.