Friday, September 17, 2010

More Collages

Just three of several new collages posted at their Page.  I will be finished making them this weekend and will complete the Sketchbook and send it off to the Brooklyn Art Museum by next week.

I've got another couple quilts to post, as well, so check back over the weekend. 

We're expecting rain this weekend, the first real rain of the fall season...most of us here are still waiting for summer.  Guess we'll be waiting another year.  Have a good weekend!

6 comments:

artymess said...

If ever I need inspiration this is the blog for me .....I love your work .even though we use such different colour palettes .....I am all colour and brash you are so sophisticated but you make me think about colour in new ways
thank you ........x

artymess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
artymess said...

Sorry left the same comment twice in my enthusiasm ...x

Approachable Art said...

I've been on vacation and haven't had a chance to catch up with blogs... you've been very busy! Neat to see your Sketchbook collages, can't wait to hold your book in my hands at the Austin show next year. :D

Nora said...

It's always a nice surprise to come here. I never know what to expect and there's always something interesting to look at. Keep surprising me...

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Just love these stunning collages. What a treat it would be to hold the finished sketchbook in my hands.