Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nothing To Show

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! My computer's been in the shop -- the hard drive on my new Lenovo crashed over the weekend. So I haven't spent a lot of time online, haven't uploaded photos anywhere, haven't checked anybody else's blog.

But I have been busy in the studio, and I'll start uploading photos here as soon as I can.
  • I've finished the second collage-inspired quilt for this month
  • I have the second photo-inspired quilt for the month ready to quilt
  • I've been reviewing a lot of inspiring materials and getting good ideas for a variety of directions
  • I decided that my third personal challenge for 2010 will be monthly 12x12" quilts based on circles and/or dots, and I'm working on the January piece
  • I have another discharge quilt ready to go
  • I'm getting ready to design more fabric later this month and organizing around that
I hope to be back online officially tomorrow evening. Meanwhile, please check out my Textile Sales blog -- I posted new work there a few days ago and will be posting more things later this week. And thanks for those sales!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

So there was an upside to your enforced absence from the net....more creativity. That's got to be good. I am very interested in your circle/dots up and coming pieces. I have been working on some designs and pieces myself. Very newbie stuff but challenging. Sounds like there are going to be some great eye candy to look forward to. Thanks for sharing.
Shirley